no spam, unsubscribe anytime.
My Little Tripod
In the fall of 2011 I lost my cat when he was just barely a year old. I was heart broken and cried every day.
There was a stray hanging around. She had a bum leg, but seemed very friendly. She would come looking for food and attention…
Anonymous, Cheyenne, WY
Read More About These Owners' Dedication »
Save Injured Pets
Animals entering the shelter system are often injured, or very sick, requiring immediate and expensive medical attention.
Shelters and rescue groups dedicate their time and resources to saving animals, regardless of high costs. Without the intervention of dedicated rescuers, the fate of these animals would be grim.
Help Protect Shelter Animals »
End Cruelty in Cosmetics
Thousands of animals are suffering and dying in product trials for our shaving cream, mascara and toothpaste, even though safe, cruelty-free product testing is possible!
Join the campaign for a cruelty-free world.
Sign the "Be Cruelty-Free" Pledge Today »
On average, sealers make less than 5 percent of their income from killing seals, while the other 95 percent come from seafood exports. Canada's Department of Fisheries and Oceans says it will shut down the commercial seal slaughter when Canada's fishing industry asks it to do so.
Through a boycott of Canadian seafood we can send a clear message: If Canada's fishing industry would like open access to our U.S. market, it needs to stop the commercial seal slaughter for good.
Soi Dog Foundation frequently treats dogs and cats with broken bones and other internal injuries. Many of these animals are victims of car accidents or brutal abuse. However, Soi Dog does not have an x-ray machine, ultrasound, or other imaging equipment for diagnosing internal injuries.
A group of men who have expressed their distrust of cats visited a feral cat rescue and were given the opportunity to play with some cute kittens. See their hilarious transformation here!