Media and Press
Current releases, media archive, and contact information
The GreaterGood family of charitable click-to-give websites launched in 1999 with The Hunger Site. A complete list of all the websites that we own and operate today is available at the bottom of this page. To see our most current press releases and what has been written about us, please check the list below.
Looking to review one of the items that we carry online or interview one of our officers? Follow the contact instructions at the bottom of this page.
Looking to place a product with GreaterGood? Our PR Department cannot help you with that. Please follow the directions found on our FAQ page.
- FreeKibble - "2013 Holiday Kibble Drop Inspire Tour Delivers 500,000 Meals"
- GreaterGood - "GreaterGood Kids Launches To Help Children Worldwide"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "Soi Dog Rescues Meet Adopters At LAX and SeaTac (Media Photo Op Alert)"
- The Rainforest Site - "Share and Save A Square Campaign Wins Video Award"
- GreaterGood - "Lifetime Donations Top $30 Million"
- The Animal Rescue Site Site - "Summer 2013 Shelter Challenge Winners Announced: $100,000 In Grants To Small Groups"
- The Animal Rescue Site Site - "Meet Jackson Galaxy and Seth Casteel at Nov. 2 Texas Event"
- The Rainforest Site - "Facebook Fans Rally to Build Elephant Enclosure"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "More Than 480,000 Pounds of Pet Food Shipped in July and August"
- GreaterGood - "Internet Shopping That Gives Back All Year"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "Fuzzy Nation Holds Super Model Contest"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "One Picture Helps Illinois Rescue Groups"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "GreaterGood Launches Cats R Cool in August with Jackson Galaxy"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "Pallets of Pet Food Delivered to Multiple States From May to July"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy Joins One Picture Saves A Life in LA"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "One Picture Saves A Life Goes To Vegas"
- GreaterGood - "GreaterGood Grants Top $300,000 In May"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "Media Alert: Meet Jackson Galaxy and Seth Casteel at Nashville Animal Care Expo"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "More Than 240 Groups Win In First 2013 Shelter Challenge"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "Pallets of Pet Food Delivered To Help Humane Society In West, TX, And Other Texan Groups"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "One Picture Save A Life Workshops Turn Shelter Pets Into Stars"
- The Rainforest Site - "GreaterGood's Donations To World Land Trust-US Surpass $100,000"
- The Hunger Site - "GreaterGood $75,000 Hunger Relief Grant Aids Burmese Refugee Children"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "BIVI Partners with Petfinder Foundation and The Animal Rescue Site for 'A Shot at Life ... Join the 2 Million Pet Challenge!'"
- The Animal Rescue Site - "GreaterGood Grant Funds IFAW Rescue Trailer"
- GreaterGood and The Breast Cancer Site - "GreaterGood Tops $445,000 In Grants Distributed January - March 2013, Including More Than $235,000 For Breast Cancer"
- GreaterGood - "GreaterGood Launches The Diabetes Site And Gives $20,000 Research Grant"
- GreaterGood - "GreaterGood Gives More $2.6 Million To Charity In 2012"
- GreaterGood - "GreaterGood Partners With Toland To Benefit Charity"
For more releases prior to January 2013 or to subscribe to RSS feed of future releases, please see
GreaterGood News, available at PR.com.
More About Us
Give A Little: How Your Small Donations Can Transform Our World. "One of the early inspirations for this book was discovering the GreaterGood Network, which operates an online 'clicking for charity', on behalf of a number of social causes. This site is one of the easiest, most fun and rewarding ways to help create a better world right at your computer." - Wendy Smith
How To Be An Everyday Philanthropist. "Five minutes a day on click-to-donate websites will cover some serious philanthropic ground." - Nicole Bouchard Boles
GreaterGood, its websites, nonprofit projects, products, Shelter+ Challenge, and social media campaigns have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Family Circle, Ladies Home Journal, Puget Sound Business Journal, NPR, and hundreds of local media outlets in communities where our donations have made a difference.
GreaterGood's unique blend of business and philanthropy also have been featured in the following books:
- 1001 Incredible Things To Do On The Internet by Ken Leebow
- 1001 Ways To Do Good by Meera Lester
- 101 Ways To Participate In Having A World That Works For Everyone by Lyle Benson Smith
- Digital Futures: Living In A Dot-Com World by James Wilsdon
- Do One Nice Thing by Debbie Tenzer
- Go Green, Save Green by Nancy Sleeth
- Managingnonprofits.Org: Dynamic Management For The Digital Age by Bennett L. Hecht And Rey Ramsey
- New Ideas About New Ideas: Insights On Creativity by Shira P. White And G. Patton Wright
- The Complete Idiot's Guide To Giving Back by Elizabeth Ziemba
- The Difference A Day Makes: 365 Ways To Change Your World by Karen M. Jones
- The Green Bride Guide: How To Create An Earth-Friendly Wedding by Kate L. Harrison
- The Nonprofit Manager's Resource Directory by Ronald A. Landskroner
- The Web's Greatest Hits by Lynie Arden
- Thepurplebook: The Definitive Guide To Exceptional Online Shopping by Hillary Mendelsohn
- Turbo-Mom's Guide To Saving Money Without Wasting Time by Kristin Delfau
- What's Your Net Worth by Jennifer Openshaw
Products for Review and Image Requests
We are happy to provide products for review or high resolution images of products for publications. With more than 7,000 items in our Michigan warehouse, we can satisfy any editorial request.
Please note that every GreaterGood item includes a charitable component, with up to 30% of the purchase price donated to GreaterGood.org's charitable partners — making our products perfect for features on "gifts that give back" or other articles on cause-related shopping.
Be sure to include the product name or type of product needs (eco-friendly, artisan, holiday, etc) in your request, your name, the name of your publication, shipping address for product or e-mail address for image, daytime phone number, and deadline. Email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow one business day for answer.
GreaterGood operates the following sites which make a difference: