EcoGen™ Storage Box
Roll over image to zoom in
Outlet! Was $5.95!
Live green while keeping your stuff organized! In uncertain times when environmental issues are cropping up wherever you look, taking even small steps to sustainability can make a difference.
- Created by a team of scientists, engineers, and designers
- Made from a polymer called PHBV (poly-3-hydroxy butyrate-co-valerate), which comes from a bacteria sugar obtained from cornstarch
- Will not deteriorate in open air or with ordinary use
- Can withstand temperatures of 110 degrees Centigrade (230 degrees Fahrenheit)
- When exposed to microorganisms in compost or soil, the products will begin to decompose into carbon dioxide, water, and biomass
- EcoGen™ products will biodegrade in six to nine months when composted (in contrast, plastic jugs take about a million years, and Styrofoam and glass bottles can possibly last forever)
Please choose from Small, Large , or Set of 1 Small & 1 Large. Small box measures 1.5" cube (3.8 cm) and Large box measures 2" cube (5.1 cm).
For bulk pricing on these and other items, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People buying this item also bought:
More options available!
Buy a Coat, Give a Coat!
September 26, 2013 - I keep the large box in my gym bag to hold my jewelry while I'm working out. It is well made and the lid is a tight fit. I wish there was a larger size available (maybe a 3"x3"?).
One of our favorites!
Buy a Pair, Give a Pair