Kitty Cat Upcycled Plastic Roll & Go Bag
A used cat food bag becomes a vivacious accessory in our ingenious
eco-chic bag. Handmade in Thailand from "upcycled" materials that
would otherwise have gone to a landfill, it features a pair of
frisky felines and Velcro strips that fasten securely when you roll the top down.
This unique accessory is made by Reflections, a fair trade artisan group in Thailand. For each one purchased, The GreaterGood Network will make an extra donation to the Bamboo Watch Project, an organization that helps women escape sex slavery in Northern Thailand.
- Recycled plastic packing material
- Velcro closure on roll-closed top
- Zippered front pocket
- Large exterior back pocket; smaller inside pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- 14" H x 10" W x 5.5" D (35.5 x 25.4 x 14 cm)
- Handmade in and fairly traded from Thailand
People buying this item also bought:
May 19, 2013 - Great bag, much bigger than it looks, has a pocket in front for small objects, and a large one in back that can hold a book.
One of our favorites!