Zack & Zoey® Blizzard Jacket for Dogs
Roll over image to zoom in
Keep dogs warm and looking their best with help from Zack & Zoey®. This stylish two-toned jacket has a warm fleece lining and is weather-resistant to keep pets warm on cold, wet days.
- 100% polyester
- Weather-resistant and ideal for colder temperatures, this two-toned jacket is fashionable, yet comfortable
- Includes a detachable hood, fleece lining and a high-cut, stay-dry belly
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry.
Sizing in inches/centimeters:
|Small/Medium||14 / 35.5|
|Medium||16 / 40.6|
|Large||20 / 50.8|
|X-Large||24 / 61|
Back: Measure length of pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. See below for estimating by breed.
- Small: Boston Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Maltese, Pug, Silky Terrier
- Medium: Bichon Frise, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Scottish Terrier
- Large: Brittany Spaniel, Bulldog, Collie, Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel
- X-Large: Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler
Because this item is shipped by a third party, it cannot be delivered to PO Boxes. Express shipping is not available and express shipping options will not appear in your cart at checkout.
This item ships from a third party and may be excluded from certain promotions. Please see the Current Promotions page for details.
People buying this item also bought:
Your donation will be matched dollar for dollar!
November 15, 2014 - Ordered a Nautical Blue in S/M for my Dachshund; perfect fit! I wasn't sure he'd go for the hood, but he LOVES that feature as his ears stay much warmer and rain/snow doesn't hit him in the face (he HATES rain/snow!). On really cold mornings I layer it over his quilted sweater and he trots right out like the temperature is no big deal. WINNER!!
February 27, 2014 - We've got a little rescue dog who hates rain and snow, which, since he lives in Chicago, is a problem. We use this in both and he stays warm and dry, and will walk outside long enough to do all his business. We got the blue and it looks quite fashionable. I do wish the strap was a little further forward, but he hasn't peed on it in the first month yet, so it works fine.
March 8, 2013 - Really nice jacket for rain and wet snow. Keeps my buddy dry and comfy when we go walkies! The strap could've gone slightly farther forward as it almost covers his pee pee but he manages.
One of our favorites!
Buy a Pair, Give a Pair!
Buy a Pair, Give a Pair!
Buy a Coat, Give a Coat!