Zack & Zoey® Nor'easter Blanket Dog Coat
Roll over image to zoom in
Help pets take a bite out of nasty weather with Zack and Zoey® Nor'easter Blanket Coat for Dogs. Each jacket features a reversible waterproof shell, a soft plaid fleece lining, and a reflective stripe and paw print detailing.
- 100% polyester
- Reflective stripe and paw print detailing on back
- Neck 7 belly Velcro® closures for adjustable fit
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Line dry.
Note: If the dog has a stout build, select one size larger.
Sizing in inches/centimeters:
|XXS||8-10 / 20.3-25.4||11-13 / 28-33||8 / 20.3|
|XS||9-11 / 23-28||15-17 / 38-43.2||10 / 25.4|
|S||10-12.5 / 25.4-32||16-18 / 40.6-45.7||12 / 30.5|
|S/M||10-14 / 25.4-35.6||18-22 / 45.7-55.9||14 / 35.6|
|M||13-16 / 33-40.6||20-25 / 50.8-63.5||16 / 40.6|
|L||15-18 / 38.1-45.7||24-30 / 61-76.2||20 / 50.8|
|XL||20-24 / 50.8-61||29-36 / 74-91.4||24 / 61|
|XXL||22-26 / 56-66||32-41 / 81.2-104||30 / 76.2|
- Back: Measure length of pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. See below for estimating by breed.
- Neck: Measure the circumference of pet's neck for a snug fit. No need to add inches as you would with a collar.
- Chest/Girth: Measure girth around the broadest part of the chest and add 2".
- XX-Small: Teacup and dogs under 5 lbs
- X-Small: Australian Terrier, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier
- Small: Boston Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Maltese, Pug, Silky Terrier
- Medium: Bichon Frise, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Scottish Terrier
- Large: Brittany Spaniel, Bulldog, Collie, Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel
- X-Large: Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler
Recommended sizing by breed:
This item ships from a third party and may be excluded from certain promotions. Please see the Current Promotions page for details.
People buying this item also bought:
Your donation will be matched dollar for dollar!
April 3, 2015 - I love this little jacket...it is the second one I have bought for my dog however the first one was purchased at our local feed/pet store and they no longer carry this style...it has lasted over 2 years and easy to get on and off..if you live where wheather is extremely cold this jacket would not work..it is light weight but still a good product
DONATIONS WILL BE MATCHED!