Casual Canine® Bone Heads Waffle Dog Hoodie
Roll over image to zoom in
Our Casual Canine® Bone Heads Waffle Hoodie features a completely unique skull pattern that is sure to gain your pooch some attention.
- 65% polyester & 35% cotton
- Thermal waffle material
- High-cut, stay-dry bell
- Turn garment inside out before washing to protect logo. Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry
Note: If the dog has a stout build, select one size larger.
Sizing in inches/centimeters:
|XXS||8-10 / 20.3-25.4||13-15 / 33-38.1||8 / 20.3|
|XS||10-12 / 25.4-30.5||15.5-17.5 / 38-43.2||10 / 25.4|
|S||10-13 / 25.4-33||16.5-18.5 / 40.6-45.7||12 / 30.5|
|S/M||12-14 / 30.5-35.6||18.5-20.5 / 45.7-55.9||14 / 35.6|
|M||15-18 / 38.1-45.7||22-27 / 50.8-63.5||16 / 40.6|
|L||19-22 / 48.3-56||28.5-33.5 / 61-76.2||20 / 50.8|
|XL||24-28 / 61-71.1||29-35 / 74-91.4||24 / 61|
- Back: Measure length of pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. See below for estimating by breed.
- Neck: Measure the circumference of pet's neck for a snug fit. No need to add inches as you would with a collar.
- Chest/Girth: Measure girth around the broadest part of the chest and add 2".
- XX-Small: Teacup and dogs under 5 lbs
- X-Small: Australian Terrier, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier
- Small: Boston Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Maltese, Pug, Silky Terrier
- Medium: Bichon Frise, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Scottish Terrier
- Large: Brittany Spaniel, Bulldog, Collie, Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel
- X-Large: Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler
Recommended sizing by breed:
Because this item is shipped by a third party, it cannot be delivered to PO Boxes. Express shipping is not available and express shipping options will not appear in your cart at checkout.
This item ships from a third party and may be excluded from certain promotions. Please see the Current Promotions page for details.
People buying this item also bought:
One of our favorites!
Buy a Coat, Give a Coat!
In memory of Catherine Violet Hubbard
Buy a Pair, Give a Pair!