Guardian Gear® Insect Shield® Dog Tee
Roll over image to zoom in
Great for pets who spend time outdoors, our comfortable Guardian Gear® Insect Shield Tee is treated with Insect Shield® to repel flies, mosquitoes, fleas and ticks (including those that may carry Lyme disease). This patent-pending process binds a proprietary permethrin formula tightly to fabric fibers resulting in effective, odorless insect protection.
- 65% polyester & 35% cotton
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, fleas and flies
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry
- Insect Shield® can be washed 70 times the expected lifetime of the garment.
Do not re-treat with other permethrin insect repellent products.
Note: If the dog has a stout build, select one size larger.
- Back: Measure length of pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
- Neck: Measure the circumference of pet's neck for a snug fit. No need to add inches as you would with a collar.
- Chest/Girth: Measure girth around the broadest part of the chest and add 2".
Sizing in inches
Recommended sizing by breed:
- XX-Small: Teacup and dogs under 5 lbs
- X-Small: Australian Terrier, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier
- Small: Boston Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Maltese, Pug, Silky Terrier
- Medium: Bichon Frise, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Scottish Terrier
- Large: Brittany Spaniel, Bulldog, Collie, Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel
- X-Large: Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler
Because this item is shipped by a third party, it cannot be delivered to PO Boxes. Express shipping is not available and express shipping options will not appear in your cart at checkout.
This item ships from a third party and may be excluded from certain promotions. Please see the Current Promotions page for details.
People buying this item also bought:
DONATIONS WILL BE MATCHED!
Buy a Pair, Give a Pair!
July 13, 2013 - If this shirt "repels mosquitoes" why did 6 land on my dog before we got 15 feet into the back yard. They also covered his ears and muzzle ( about a dozen) I could do the same with a Walmart Tee Shirt and "Skin-So-Soft" sprayed on it. It was a complete failure in Florida.
One of our favorites!