Lottie loves karate! The Lottie™ Kawaii Karate Doll from Schylling, is learning that karate is not only a form self-defense, but a way of life. She inspires kids to do the same by teaching them to reach for their goals and respect themselves and others. Lottie™ comes dressed in a traditional white karate jacket and pants, a rising sun headband, and protective head gear.
Originating in the UK, Lottie™ is a 7.5" fashion doll created to be a kid, and is based on the proportions of a 9-year-old girl. Lottie's backstory is of a young girl who loves to live an active lifestyle and isn't afraid to get dirty. The award-winning, jointed doll can stand on her own two feet, a quality she hopes to inspire in her new young friends, too.
- Lottie™ has bendable knees, ball socket hips & arms, movable head, & can do the splits
- High quality, soft, tangle-free hair
- Detailed, tactile outfits with Velcro fastenings
- Materials: Lead free, Phthalate free PVC, ABS plastic, vinyl, saran, paper, fabric
- Contents: Lottie™ doll, karate jacket, trousers, white belt (obi), rising sun headband, protective headgear, & yellow obi
- Includes Karate technique collector cards
- 7.5" (18 cm) tall doll
- Patterned carrier box for reuse or display
- Ages 3 & up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.